St Andrew's facilities comprises of a brick church built in 1889, connected to the main hall by a foyer.
Another brick hall and outdoor toilets at the rear, complete the complex.
The hall complex includes modern kitchen, indoor toilets including a disabled toilet, and disabled access at the church entrance.
Data projector connections in both the church and the main hall are used and a sound loop operates in the church.
Solar panels were recently installed on the hall roof as part of the recognition of our impact on the environment.
Funeral services are well served with church and hall linked by cameras and sound.
The church catering group often caters for light refreshments after members' services.
Sometimes the hall is hired to celebrate special anniversaries of church members.
The hall is also used for other community groups.
Bookings can be made through Judi Ward 0357951039 mobile 0437686072 or Margaret Watters - work Granite Hill 0357950200.
Anyone not a church member, is required to have their own public liability insurance for the event.